Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Biff my old friend!!!!, yes I am in NEPA, and I’ll share with the world, because I may not stay for long,, I’m in Wyoming valley, nestled in Nanticoke, and searching for a studio/ shop and home. Working but I’m not gonna give up my passions for plastic or pipes or medical devices. Most of which save lives that type of work will just kill me long term. Sooooo, let’s get this show on the road, summer is wasting and fall ball is much better!!!!!, what a beautiful show nature gives us here. Damnnnnn, I love these mountains and miss Hazleton, the old Hazleton, my family!, damn!
    I can’t go there but I do go to Francis Slocumb state park a lot!!!! I’m ready and close, thank you fist bump thank you
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• dad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2018

Tommy, This sounds so exiting, Important, every moment life gives you is a treasure, it sounds like you are on another "GREAT JOURNEY" Please "ENJOY"

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by dad View Post
        Tommy, This sounds so exiting, Important, every moment life gives you is a treasure, it sounds like you are on another "GREAT JOURNEY" Please "ENJOY"
        Thank You Dad, I haven’t posted to YouTube if you can view this link, we will be having a free speed bag camp on September 16 at NY Fitness and Boxing. I will make a post and share soon. Thank You

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Well the first change of scenery, from NEPA is NY, Long Island!!, I’ve been active on Instagram and posting videos of my rig at my location now but I believe this pack up will be the last here, I’m not growing roots, at least my platform won’t. I can’t wait to hook up more with baggers and travel and not always have to be in a gym setting. It’s no offense I hope to my Gym friends but I need those stars and moon, Thank You All

Comment

• dad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2018

Tommy! this is what it is all about, the JOURNEY, not the destination. Please ENJOY the JOURNEY

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
              Biff my old friend!!!!, yes I am in NEPA, and I’ll share with the world, because I may not stay for long,, I’m in Wyoming valley, nestled in Nanticoke, and searching for a studio/ shop and home.
              Small world - I'm from Nuangola/Mountain Top - born at Mercy Hospital in Wilkes-Barre. (Moved to Florida in '86)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...