• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Happy 2020!

I would like to wish everyone here a safe and prosperous new year. As for the inevitable new years resolutions, it's my last year at the university , I should be retired by this time next year. I need to get back to some steady bag work, but between my weird work schedule, and my better half having problems getting over a what ever she caught at the conference we attended in mid November, it has become sporadic. She's now talking diet time, but when I mention any kind of exercise I get "the look." Anyway here's to the new year!
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Hindsight is 2020.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      Hindsight is 2020.
      Just like my vision used to be.

Happy New Year gentlemen.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Click image for larger version

Name:	ABEA7620-FF45-4757-9578-EC613FB8D708.png
Views:	306
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	117834 Happy New year everyone. While watching honeymooners marathon this episode came on.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Just like my vision used to be.

Happy New Year gentlemen.
          I don't think that my vision was ever 20/20. When I started the first grade the teacher found out that even putting me in the first row I still couldn't see the blackboard. Been wearing glasses ever since

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Happy New Year gents! I've been seeing 2020 since 2009 thanks to corrective surgery, dont know if I could squirm through it again.
            Last edited by Cazbag; 01-01-2020, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post

I don't think that my vision was ever 20/20. When I started the first grade the teacher found out that even putting me in the first row I still couldn't see the blackboard. Been wearing glasses ever since
              Teachers often had me in the front row for quick and easy scolding. Think I'd prefer your front row reason
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Dutchman
                Speed Bag Historian
                • Jun 2006

Yeah I eventually found out about that reason, and the trouble makers would inevitably suck me into what ever punishment was dolled out, usually with a ruler or yardstick. If my mother had known what was going on, there would have been a few teachers that would have been taking their retirement a little bit early

Comment

• Zaz
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

I’m a bit late but happy new year to all the speed bag addict!

Comment

• harmonxjim33
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Mar 2020

I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked for this new year. Subway Surfers - running game that can be played on PC

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...