• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Train Your Punch To Do More Brain Damage

Naomi Wu is a character. But her presentations are cute, so,,,

• BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

There's.. there's just so much I want to say. Lol Her outfit at the ten minute mark. Gadzooks! Yeah she's a character. Thanks for posting this.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• harmonxjim33
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2020

Naomi Wu is Chinese apple pie enthusiast and an internet personality, I'm loving those videos of her creating some awesome apple pies. Check your fridge for a mouth-watering slice of apple pie.
      Last edited by rdshackleford; 04-02-2020, 06:32 AM. Reason: to entertain BagBoy

Comment

• Prokop33
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Oct 2020

I learned Naomi can knock me out without lifting a finger. Ahaha.

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Naomi now owns her own CNC milling machine, something every young woman needs even if they don't know it yet. Naomi is a YouTube celebrity. As I write this she has 1.34 million subscribers yet when I have commented on her videos a number of times she has often written a personal reply. Whatever else she has overflowing in abundance, she also has a good mind and a good heart. Respect. Hope she gets into speed bagging one day. If she does you'll read about it here.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...