• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eishunken
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2019

Hello.

I'm new to the forum, not totally new to speed bagging. When I was in high school, I inherited the old ring type setup that had been hanging in my grandfather's garage. It had been used by my father and uncles, grandfather, and I think even my great grandfather. My dad showed me a basic forehand/backhand on it. I practiced that for a while, but never got much beyond that. When I moved to my current house, the bag setup came with me. Never got around to setting it up again. It's still in my garage up against a wall, but there's not really any space to put it up.

But I've been aware of Bible Style speed bagging for a while now. Way back in 1998 (!), I ordered The Speed Bag Bible off amazon! This was back when I thought I would get around to setting up the speedbag ring. Coming across Alan Kahn's videos on YouTube got me interested again. I'm now waiting for an EZ Speedbag to arrive, and can't wait to get started!
  • Mickey Dix
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jul 2019

Welcome to the forum. Your gonna like this place!!!

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jun 2019

Welcome, we’re glad you are here!

Comment

• Zaz
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Welcome!

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Eishunken View Post
          I'm new to the forum, not totally new to speed bagging. When I was in high school, I inherited the old ring type setup that had been hanging in my grandfather's garage. It had been used by my father and uncles, grandfather, and I think even my great grandfather. My dad showed me a basic forehand/backhand on it. I practiced that for a while, but never got much beyond that. When I moved to my current house, the bag setup came with me. Never got around to setting it up again. It's still in my garage up against a wall, but there's not really any space to put it up.

But I've been aware of Bible Style speed bagging for a while now. Way back in 1998 (!), I ordered The Speed Bag Bible off amazon! This was back when I thought I would get around to setting up the speedbag ring. Coming across Alan Kahn's videos on YouTube got me interested again. I'm now waiting for an EZ Speedbag to arrive, and can't wait to get started!
          Glad you finally found us! Welcome.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• dad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2018

Welcome and enjoy

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...