• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Outdoor platform mounted on house?

My "plan" is to get one of the XMARK platforms and mount it to the side of the house (outside of course) My wife is really, really, really against it so it may not happen. Has anybody ever done this? I'll add a picture of where I'm thinking about placing it. You have to picture it between the two chairs that face each other.

Hopefully the picture isn't sideways.
    Attached Files
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Such a pretty little deck. I think your wife is right.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

I appreciate the opinion, I won't repeat it to my wife though. It's not like it would be in the way mounted up there. ..I'm starting to think it's not going to happen.
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• harmonxjim33
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2020

Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition. assmaster now available for free. There, I made an ass joke.
        Last edited by rdshackleford; 04-06-2020, 06:16 AM. Reason: to entertain BagBoy

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...