• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

Tuesday Night

Good evening. Here is a video from this evening. Thank you all for your help along the way.
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

Loved to listen to the beat...great to see another smooth punch drumming video thanks for posting

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice song to punch to, swfl. Well, you've come a long way this past year, acquiring quite a few punches and combos. Nice work. If you get into punch drumming, I would suggest doing more linking, it's a good one to have in your repertoire. It's a favorite of mine. It's very versatile and useful. Do you like punch drumming? When I first started, I found that it helped if I started out with just a few basic punches with a lot of linking. And if I punch 4 beats with my left, I try to do the same with the right fist, and so on. That's just me.

Your platform is really nice. You did a great job on it. Looks really solid too. Thanks for posting the video. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• G-Town
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Workin'

Swfi - Putting in work... nice baggin!

Comment

• juxt
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

nice bagging- you picked up some cool moves. Stylistic and myself enjoyed watching.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by swfl View Post
            Good evening. Here is a video from this evening. Thank you all for your help along the way.
            Nice work! Love those split fists at :52-55. Smooth! Awesome looking board. That stain or wood finish is beautiful!

drum on!
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...