X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jake
    • Mar 2011

Feeling to good

This song just seemed to have the right beat for punch drumming tonight.

Last edited by Jake; 11-09-2012, 09:57 PM.
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice

Good song. Good punch drumming... I like how the beat starts out slow… the clickety clack of the swivel is mesmerizing.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• SpeedbagSharkface
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2012

Killed it!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Great Job punch drumming to that song. Interesting to see and hear how you transitioned from the slower syncopated rhythms to faster straight time punching combinations. Of course, that's my definitions of what your doing, you might be just punching and creating rhythmic beats that you feel. Very nice and in time. Great set.

Is that fun or what?!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Jake
          • Mar 2011

Thank you everyone for the positive comments.

Hey Alan, hitting the bag is fun and much more. The day I found your website speedbagcentral.com was a big day in my life.

Learning to hit Bible Style has improved my quality of life in so many ways.

It's been good for my body mind and soul. I love hanging out under the board. It's become a sanctuary for me.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Jake View Post
            Thank you everyone for the positive comments.

Hey Alan, hitting the bag is fun and much more. The day I found your website speedbagcentral.com was a big day in my life.

Learning to hit Bible Style has improved my quality of life in so many ways.

It's been good for my body mind and soul. I love hanging out under the board. It's become a sanctuary for me.
            I know how you feel.... That's why we're all brothers of the bag.

After a long day of fighting the decisions and disappointment of the world, I still get under the board, start punching and feel like Quasimoto, in this scene, shouting "Sanctuary, Sanctuary..!"

This scene at 3:55 pretty much sums it up:

Awesome scene, awesome movie.
            Last edited by Speedbag; 11-13-2012, 01:03 AM.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jake View Post
              Yes. It's my sanctuary as well. The rhythmic sound of the bag is medicinal. IMO.
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...