• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Punch Drumming (tm) remix

I'm going to post some "remix" video's here, Of several baggers punch drumming to the same song. some of them will have different time era's (I've been doing this a bit longer than most) So, some of the footage will be old mixed with new - but it should be interesting

Here's one that pretty much defines what Punch Drumming (tm) is, Because we "Turn the Beat Around" the bag, no stop. One of my favorites to punch to, and I got Skunk and Speedbagataraxis to punch to this past gathering. The audio fades in an out a bit cause I accidently cover part of my camera mic, but you will still hear the amazing grooves of Skunk and Ataraxis. Notice their insane elbow combinations toward the end. ( I had to use earlier footage of me because I don't have the NJ footage of me hitting to it also, but someone does....

these guys are getting SCARY!

Bet you want to be there next year and see this live....
    Last edited by Speedbag; 07-17-2012, 12:05 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • Johnny O
    • Apr 2011

Just incredible skills by all three of you!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...