• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Spill The Wine by War Punch Drumming video

Hope you all enjoy this speed bag groove! Happy Thanksgiving! Bag On!

Here's a link that may be viewable if anyone is interested in trying!

Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 02-07-2012, 06:22 PM. Reason: added a link
    Novaspeedbagger
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

This would have been a good one to check out. cool tune. It always reminds me of the movie "Boogie Nights". (the pool party camera flyby scene)

It sucks that YouTube, in association With the Record Company Swine feel that putting an old tune like this on YouTube will some how cost them $5 in CD sales from a bargain bin at wal-mart. and yet as i type this reply, i'm listening to this very song... from another YouTube Video.

Anyways, cool choice for a punch drumming video Nova.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2010

I just viewed it on you tube and it doesn't appear to be blocked

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
      This would have been a good one to check out. cool tune. It always reminds me of the movie "Boogie Nights". (the pool party camera flyby scene)

It sucks that YouTube, in association With the Record Company Swine feel that putting an old tune like this on YouTube will some how cost them $5 in CD sales from a bargain bin at wal-mart. and yet as i type this reply, i'm listening to this very song... from another YouTube Video.

Ebo, try viewing it again if you don't mind. I just watch it on you tube and it doesn't appear to be blocked from my computer. Any feed back from others would be appreciated if they are not able to view it.
      Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 11-24-2011, 08:53 PM. Reason: spelling
      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

I went to YouTube to see if i could check out the video there, but YouTube shows that "blocked on copyright grounds" stuff.

I think MsD had something like this happen a few months ago, where she could view her video, but it was blocked from others watching it due to copyright infringement.

i'm guessing that if YouTube finds a video they want to block they just change the status of the video to a "Private Video" so just you can view it, no one else.

It's so odd though, their problem seems to be with that song being used in the video, yet i can listen to that same song all over YouTube.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ebozyn; 11-24-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Blocked here as well tonight. I tried downloading it earlier today but it wouldn't go.

Comment

• ebozyn
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2010

Public Domain

It seems if you would have only waited 55 years or so to post your video, YouTube nor EMI would have had a problem with it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ebozyn; 11-24-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

Imagine the killer moves he'll have 55 years from now.

Comment

• ebozyn
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2010

"not avalible for mobile" i guess they don't want you to be moving while watching this video. they are very concerned for you safety.

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                for me it says not avalible for mobile

Comment

• ebozyn
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2010

songs before 1923 are public domain

I think maybe my next video will have music by Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Chopin, Paganini, ect.

or maybe i'll make a drumming video with music from 1923 or earlier. YouTube can spin their big copyright infringement roulette wheel all they want, it wont land on me... i'm goin' ragtime baby.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Aug 2010

One more link to try??? http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=261868437193658&sav

I went to YouTube to see if i could check out the video there, but YouTube shows that "blocked on copyright grounds" stuff.

I think MsD had something like this happen a few months ago, where she could view her video, but it was blocked from others watching it due to copyright infringement.

i'm guessing that if YouTube finds a video they want to block they just change the status of the video to a "Private Video" so just you can view it, no one else.

It's so odd though, their problem seems to be with that song being used in the video, yet i can listen to that same song all over YouTube.
                    Originally posted by paranday View Post
                    Blocked here as well tonight. I tried downloading it earlier today but it wouldn't go.
                    Originally posted by ventanakaz
                    for me it says not available for mobile
                    Thanks for all the feedback Ebozyn, paranday and ventanakaz. Here's another link you could try that may allow views. If this doesn't work I'll have to send you all my video file by email or something.

Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• paranday
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2009

...i'm goin' ragtime baby.

Ragtime? Looks like leg time.

Comment

• ebozyn
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2010

That link worked like a charm nova. It's a killer video too.

I like songs around this tempo to punch to, a person feels like they have room to get creative at this tempo,(Nice slow jams n grooves). It also feels like you can add something good to the rhythm section of the tune without killing yourself speed wise. And you did... your swivel clicks, and bag beats are a fine addition to this funky tune.

novaspeedbagger: Thanks for all the feedback Ebozyn, paranday and ventanakaz. Here's another link you could try that may allow views. If this doesn't work I'll have to send you all my video file by email or something.

Comment

• ebozyn
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by paranday View Post

Ragtime? Looks like leg time.
                          There are some nice ones in there too

Comment

• paranday
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Sep 2009

Great video. You're a punch drumming machine.

Comment

• ebozyn
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Oct 2010

a Rare Bird

I just realized that's a Everlast Classic Pro XS. How is leather on that thing holding up?
                              It's hard to tell in the video, but if the leather on that thing is in great shape you really do have a rare bird there man. Those bags do look awesome on video, the contrast between the black and yellow looks really cool.

That's one of the reasons i like the Fighting Sports Pro 6x9 so much, the contrast of the panels make it look cool when it's flying around, and spinning.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...