• Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    NIce!!!

Thanks, Dutch!

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
    And the croud goes wild. Loved the flurry at the end. Next you'll be doing it with your feet, tapping not bagging. Althought bagging with feet may be a dare to some.
    One of these days I'll try tap punching... yeah, right!

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
    Great videos MsDeville! I loved both versions. I thought it was a fabulous song selection.
    Thanks StevieMac! It's got a great beat and it's fun to dance to. And, welcome to the forum. I see you're from my neck of the woods, more or less.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• StevieMac
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post

Thanks StevieMac! It's got a great beat and it's fun to dance to. And, welcome to the forum. I see you're from my neck of the woods, more or less.
      Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, we’re not too far away. I’ve never been to Port Orchard but we make it down to Washington quite a few times a year.

Comment

• The Baggist
        Vert Baggin' Master
        • May 2009

Another great vid Dee! Nice swingin style!!

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Dee - I loved the video effects from the first vid, and liked the comments in the second. I never thought to punch drum to that swimg beat. You did a great job (as usual).

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
            Another great vid Dee! Nice swingin style!!
            Thank you, Baggist.
            I am constantly being inspired by different genres of music. But, I have to admit, this style is pretty fun...it just made me want to dance. Too bad I never learned how.

Originally posted by Biff View Post
            Dee - I loved the video effects from the first vid, and liked the comments in the second. I never thought to punch drum to that swimg beat. You did a great job (as usual).
            Thanks, Biff!

I think I'll try punching to this in another 6 months or so, after I've gained more skills and precision – and then I think I can have some REAL fun with it!
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...