• DizzyD
    • Jun 2020

Punch-Drumming to Deadman by KARNIVOOL

Punch-Drumming to Deadman by KARNIVOOL

• Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Set you up with direct link DizzyD
    Last edited by Dutchman; 04-05-2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• DizzyD
      • Jun 2020

Thank you Dutchman! Tried it several times, also with the instructions to it here in this forum, but failed. Now it’s working, thx. Can you tell how you did it?

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

You copy the youtube link, then click on the icon that looks like a piece of movie film, that will open up a spot where you can paste the youtube link.then press your enter key. Then press the Post Reply tab below.That should do it.

Comment

• dad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2018

Wow, good speed, good control and I have to say that the choreography with the music and the bag was outstanding. ( It may have been just me but I would like to hear Bag in the foreground, music in the background ) GREAT JOB.

Comment

• DizzyD
            • Jun 2020

Thank you Guys for your feedback! That Punch-Drumming really got me hooked lately. Lots of fun to try different patterns and sync them to the music. I’ll try to mix the volume a little more accented on the bag next time. When I mixed it, it sounded good to me. But I experienced also that it depends on which device (Mobile, PC, TV,...) you are watching it, and most will be on a mobile-device I think.

Comment

• DizzyD
              • Jun 2020

Oh, and thanks Dutchman for the explanation. Seems to be easy now that I know

Comment

• Zaza
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2011

D!!! Love it! You are a natural at punch drumming. Just a joy to watch...Bag On!
                Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...