• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Thanks Joe! Looks like I need a 40 cm bladder, looks like Jim Bradley has them. It'll probably cost as much as the bladder to ship it, but I'll check it out
    Dutch, shoot Deano an email and have him send it to you. He can send it as a gift and save $$$ on the shipping. If you need his email, I have it, just PM me.

He's recovering after his second shoulder operation. His wife said he's recovery nicely.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Well I put a punch ball in it and took a couple of pics of it. Unfortunately for some reason I'm having difficulty posting them. I'll keep plugging away at it

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Okay, here it is
        Attached Files

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Hard to give a definitive answer on that. Like I said, it has a dollar store punch ball in it instead of a bladder. I gave it a few taps once I had it inflated, and in the present condition it was not a heavy feeling bag. The ball has already started bleeding down. I'm going to try to get the Jim Bradley double end bladder for it.

Comment

• rdshackleford
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2016

That Jim Bradley bladder from Zaza's link didn't look like a double-end bladder to me.
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

The Bradley double end bag (or as they call them "floor to ceiling balls") are not round. http://jimbradley.com.au/collections...-ceiling-balls

Comment

• Dutchman
                Speed Bag Historian
                • Jun 2006

Upon further examination, it appears that the Reach bag is about 10 inches at the belly, and a little more than 12 inches long inflated. Might be able to use a Title double end bladder for this. I was seriously thinking about the Cleto Reyes two valve bladder, but for what ever reason I can only find them in six packs starting at $40.

Comment

• Dutchman
                  Speed Bag Historian
                  • Jun 2006

Just put a Title double end bladder in the A.J.Reach bag, filled it out pretty good except towards the very top of the neck. Spent a few minutes hitting it, and it's quite the lively bag, not heavy, but then not a featherweight either. Also put a new bladder in the Goldsmith MacGregor bag was well. Nice hitting bag for a long neck, much more so than either of the Everlast 4207's I have.

Comment

• paranday
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                    Just put a Title double end bladder in the A.J.Reach bag, filled it out pretty good except towards the very top of the neck. Spent a few minutes hitting it, and it's quite the lively bag, not heavy, but then not a featherweight either. Also put a new bladder in the Goldsmith MacGregor bag was well. Nice hitting bag for a long neck, much more so than either of the Everlast 4207's I have.
                    I remember the long drought when you were not in bag acquisition mode. So great to see you enjoying yourself again. Bag on.

Comment

• Dutchman
                      Speed Bag Historian
                      • Jun 2006

Thank you, yes, it's nice to have the discretionary funds to support ones interests once again.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...