• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Everlast bladder replacement instructions, 1980s - 90s

This is from a double end bladder Everlast sent me because the original was defective.
    Attached Files
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

I was able to still get the red plastic bladders up until about five years ago, when they switched over to the orange rubber ones. I've had about the same luck with those as with the plastic ones.

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

I've had some with seams that have held up over time, but eventually the valve gives out.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        I was able to still get the red plastic bladders up until about five years ago, when they switched over to the orange rubber ones. I've had about the same luck with those as with the plastic ones.
        Unlike the others, I was raised on the plastic bladders and had some great bags with them. In my early days with the leather sewn seams, I remember the seam panels would cause more problems than the bladders. Lots of them ripped allowing the bladder to pooch through.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

I noticed one of those red Everlast Military bags at one of the SpeedB.A.G. gatherings, how well was that bag received by the faithful ?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...