My new Acquisition Click image for larger version

Name:	20231121_204529.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	129424
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Kewl. These were available to bars as a complete platform outfit with a platform that had "Budweiser" all around the rim. A number of them were found on eBay usually after the establishments either did a remodel or changed hands. The ones that I have seen have shown little if any signs of use. What photos of them installed I have seen indicated that they were mounted high enough on the wall to preclude anyone going to town on them.

Comment

• ventanakaz
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      Kewl. These were available to bars as a complete platform outfit with a platform that had "Budweiser" all around the rim. A number of them were found on eBay usually after the establishments either did a remodel or changed hands. The ones that I have seen have shown little if any signs of use. What photos of them installed I have seen indicated that they were mounted high enough on the wall to preclude anyone going to town on them.
      Now that you mention it, i vaguely remember seeing a budweiser commercial with that setup in the background but it was along time ago and i don't remember which decade ? i worked on the bag, turned it inside out and shortened the loop, i was surprised it find out its probably older than what I thought, My reasoning for that is because the lining is that white cotton/canvas type of lining and i only found that kind of lining in the really older bag, Then at some time every used strictly nylon woven lining for their bags, i'll post pictures of the finished bag with a shorter loop.

Comment

• ventanakaz
        • Jun 2011

The ins and outs of the bud bag, with a shortened loop, i also added leather laces. Click image for larger version

Name:	20231129_134540.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	129432
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20231122_203401.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	129429 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231122_202722.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	129430 Click image for larger version

Name:	20231123_012827.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	129431

Comment

• ventanakaz
          • Jun 2011

Budweiser Drum, This is Mario's Drum he also has the bag which was never used either, The guy that sold me the bag also had the drum, but it was damaged Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20231125-002708_Instagram.jpg Views:	1 Size:	604.2 KB ID:	129443
          Last edited by ventanakaz; 12-05-2023, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• JoMan2
            • Dec 2020

That's a cool bag and an awesome drum ! Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Mickey Dix
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jul 2019

That is a really cool drum and bag.The Budweiser setup would look great in any speedbag room.

Comment

• dad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2018

Sweet!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...