X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ventanakaz
    • Jun 2011

Tuf-Wear, Goat Leather Striking bag

Got lucky and found an extremely rare Tuf-Wear G100 Goat Leather Striking Bag, These are definitely more rare than the Everlast 4200 Kangaroo bag. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230913_152421.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	129344 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230914_225516.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	129345
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Kewl. Pretty much anything in the original TufWear line is getting harder and harder to find these days

Comment

• ventanakaz
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      Kewl. Pretty much anything in the original TufWear line is getting harder and harder to find these days
      It's definitely been like that for more than a few years, Hey Dutchman have you ever hit on one of these Tuf-Wear Goat leather bags, it sure doesn't hit like your typical Tuf-Wear bags, Most Tuf-Wear bags I had weren't fast bags, Built Tuff though, i did have a couple that were fast in terms of tuf -wear bags, But the Goat leather bag is on a different level, wish more companies would use goat leather, Although there is the Cleto Reyes bags but the banana shape of the Cleto bags defeats the purpose of (speed) bag and i had all the sizes, My favorite is the large Cleto with the modifications i did to it.

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

I've seen them, but never had the opportunity to hit one. First one I saw was at the Stanley Andrew's store in downtown San Diego. Back in the day both Everlast and TufWear had large standing displays that complete bag line was hung on.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...