X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

SpeedyT Pc vintage bags

My line up of vintage bags, and my current location.
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Tommy, thank you so much for sharing "YOUR" speed bag journey in "BAG"S", that was so interesting and so very well done. That was cool man. Thanks

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Nice, I have a Reach very similar to yours. You have to inflate it by undoing the laces. It's a 3 1/2 model. I have the Hutch, as well as two similar Spalding bags
      . Yes they are very much "punching" bags. Also have a late McGregor/Goldsmith. I have a Winwell from Canada, and a Revelation (Western Auto) plus multiple Everlast bags 4210, 4213, two 4205 and 4207

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by dad View Post
        Tommy, thank you so much for sharing "YOUR" speed bag journey in "BAG"S", that was so interesting and so very well done. That was cool man. Thanks
        Thank You Dad!, it’s been a pleasure and I only wish I still had every bag and swivel. I have sellers regret for them all and the ones I give away I hope are being used, shame I know they are not.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          Nice, I have a Reach very similar to yours. You have to inflate it by undoing the laces. It's a 3 1/2 model. I have the Hutch, as well as two similar Spalding bags
          . Yes they are very much "punching" bags. Also have a late McGregor/Goldsmith. I have a Winwell from Canada, and a Revelation (Western Auto) plus multiple Everlast bags 4210, 4213, two 4205 and 4207
          I cannot get enough of the big bags!, I really like redirecting them and seeing them all blown out. And I need the hood Title large bladders!, or I’m making myself soon.!, thanks for always sharing Dutch. Hope to meet Y’all soon!

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

I've started using the Title Quik Tec large double end bladders in my big bags. They have the snap in valves and have a longer life than the orange bladders. The Enkay bladders that Title is now selling as "large" are not the largest ones that Enkay makes (I seem to recall that they carried them at one time). Using those bladders in the old school bags really stretches them thin,making them prone to quick failure.My martial arts trained son took one out in my Title big blue with one punch. I had to have the you don't hit this like a heavy bag talk with him.....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...