• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d99
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2008

Top Contender Synthetic Leather Double End Bag

Hi all,

I'm ordering some gloves and I ran across this deal..seems reasonably priced:

At Ringside, we are serious about fight sports, especially boxing and MMA. We offer the best prices on boxing equipment in addition to videos, tutorials, and guides. Low-cost shipping guaranteed!

What do you all think? good deal? Also, how are these mounted, I never owned one..i'm planning on putting this in my unfinished basement

Thanks
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by d99 View Post
    Hi all,

At Ringside, we are serious about fight sports, especially boxing and MMA. We offer the best prices on boxing equipment in addition to videos, tutorials, and guides. Low-cost shipping guaranteed!

What do you all think? good deal? Also, how are these mounted, I never owned one..i'm planning on putting this in my unfinished basement

Thanks
    Looks like a great deal. That's a nice DEB.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hi all,

Thanks

Looks like a good deal.

As to how they mount, mine came with these, see picture (one on the floor, one on the ceiling)

For a less permanent install you can use a "rock" on the floor: http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24639

I've also used a stack of free weights (4 or 5 10lb plates are good) on the bottom.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Tim; 12-31-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• boxing116
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2008

This bag is fine. It's a good price too.

Comment

• eltorohmp
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2008

Hi all,

Thanks
          I think that's a great sway bag to start with, great deal. As far as mounting these, you could put down the brackets it comes with, or you could buy a "rock" also sold by ringside. The way I have mine set up is I drilled a pilot hole in the concrete of my garage and then I screwed in a good sized hook, it's proven very sturdy...
          Last edited by eltorohmp; 01-01-2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...