• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Pefect Pushup

Has anyone tried those new Perfect Pushup bars? they're supposed to rotate as you perform the reps reducing muscle strain and developing more muscle etc..If anyone has these or has tried them I'd be interesting in knowing what you think. Do they work as good as advertised? are they worth the money? I want to try them out but I'm skeptical.
    sigpic
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

They were endorsed by a Navy Seal so they have to be good, right?

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

yeah you'd think they would be. i'm still skeptical.are they worth the 40 bucks? walgreen's actually sells a set for $20 but i don't know if i'm willing to shell out the bucks
      sigpic

Comment

• wattsnot
        • May 2007

I bought 2 sets last Christmas for each of my boys. They seem to be built well. I can say it is alot harder to do pushups with them. I think it will take your push-ups to another level.

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by wattsnot View Post
          I bought 2 sets last Christmas for each of my boys. They seem to be built well. I can say it is alot harder to do pushups with them. I think it will take your push-ups to another level.
          Did you get the $20.00 pair? Does it make a difference which ones you get?
          sigpic

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
            Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

hey!!

i have tryed them and they wortk great my dad just bought a pair of them for the office and they seem like if you use them the right way that they work very well and you can feel the difference in your muscles for sure. wopuld ya like a video of them in action?

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              i have tryed them and they wortk great my dad just bought a pair of them for the office and they seem like if you use them the right way that they work very well and you can feel the difference in your muscles for sure. wopuld ya like a video of them in action?
              I know!! I just got a pair for $20.00 at WAL-MART and I'm hooked!! Show THE VID!! Hey, did ya get the pics I sent? Hope you can use them!
              sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by wattsnot View Post
                You ain't kidding about that!!! Hve you tried the two-minute drill?
                sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...