X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niki Knuckles
    • Apr 2012

UFC fan expo Las Vegas.

I'm going to UFC fan expo Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. July 5-6. Will be in Buffalo Saturday. Leaving Buffalo, NY on Sunday, June 29th. Gona stay at the Monte Carlo 7 nights. Getting married at the Bellagio fountains the 30th. Coming back Sunday, July 6th. on the red eye. Staying in Buffalo Monday. Sounds awesome. What a week; Getting married, Canada day on July 1st., Independence day weekend, plus UFC expo. Only way to top it off is winning a big in Vegas.
    Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Niki Knuckles View Post
    I'm going to UFC fan expo Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. July 5-6. Will be in Buffalo Saturday. Leaving Buffalo, NY on Sunday, June 29th. Gona stay at the Monte Carlo 7 nights. Getting married at the Bellagio fountains the 30th. Coming back Sunday, July 6th. on the red eye. Staying in Buffalo Monday. Sounds awesome. What a week; Getting married, Canada day on July 1st., Independence day weekend, plus UFC expo.
    Congratulations.

Only way to top it off is winning a big in Vegas.
    AND attending the Speed Bag V Gathering July 11,12,13 in Keyport NJ.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

Best Wishes

I'm going to UFC fan expo Mandalay Bay Las Vegas. July 5-6. Will be in Buffalo Saturday. Leaving Buffalo, NY on Sunday, June 29th. Gona stay at the Monte Carlo 7 nights. Getting married at the Bellagio fountains the 30th. Coming back Sunday, July 6th. on the red eye. Staying in Buffalo Monday. Sounds awesome. What a week; Getting married, Canada day on July 1st., Independence day weekend, plus UFC expo. Only way to top it off is winning a big in Vegas.
      Congratulations.....very happy for you

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
        • Apr 2012

Thanks a bunch. I always wanted to meet up with people at Speed Bag. Its on my wish list. I can sleep under the boardwalk if I'm broke. Ha ha...

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Congratulations on your impending wedding Niki! Sounds like a blast!

If you win big in Vegas, we will welcome you with open arms at Keyport, NJ for Speed B.A.G. V! We can celebrate your marriage along with Tommy T and Rebecca's! They just tied the knot too!
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
            Congratulations on your impending wedding Niki! Sounds like a blast!

If you win big in Vegas, we will welcome you with open arms at Keyport, NJ for Speed B.A.G. V! We can celebrate your marriage along with Tommy T and Rebecca's! They just tied the knot too!

Did not know that. Very Happy for them.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
              • Apr 2012

It doesn't have to be big. Just enough to be part of Speed Bag V will make me happy...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...