• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    Well, I finally made my flight reservations. I'll be looking for a ride from the Newark airport on Friday morning, if anyone is interested –
    What time do you arrive? I'm also there Friday morning and I have a rental car.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      What time do you arrive? I'm also there Friday morning and I have a rental car.
      I fly in to Newark very early… around 6 am. I would love to hitch a ride with you, Tim, and I can contribute towards the rental car.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
        I fly in to Newark very early… around 6 am. I would love to hitch a ride with you, Tim, and I can contribute towards the rental car.
        OK - I land at 8:39 AM, so if you can stand to wait that long... I'll be there.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          OK - I land at 8:39 AM, so if you can stand to wait that long... I'll be there.
          It's no problem for me to wait till you arrive, Tim. I'll take in the sights at the airport and freshen up after my overnight flight from Seattle.
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
            • Nov 2010

Who else is ready for speed bag 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
              Can't wait!
              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

… Mr. "H"

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
                I can't wait to see you, Matthew,

to catch up on what's happening in your life lately…

Comment

• paranday
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by msdeville View Post

hehe.

Comment

• Speed_Demon
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Jul 2012

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year!

I will be bringing with me a prototype of the Speed Demon Pro, which I am on-track to launch this fall.

The Speed Demon Pro has built-in Bluetooth and an app that connects it to an iPad. We will be able to connect a video-out from the iPad to a projector or TV so everyone can watch the action as it unfolds.

The Speed Demon Pro also tracks punches in 360 degrees and can distinguish between fist-rolling, double and triplet-style in real time. It also has it's own logbook and analytics.

It also has a new Challenge Mode, as well as Time Trial Modes, so the competition should be a blast!

I will be coming in Friday afternoon and look forward to some beers and bagging.

John
                    http://www.speedbagdisplay.com

Comment

• Zaza
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Speed_Demon View Post

I will be bringing with me a prototype of the Speed Demon Pro, which I am on-track to launch this fall.

The Speed Demon Pro has built-in Bluetooth and an app that connects it to an iPad. We will be able to connect a video-out from the iPad to a projector or TV so everyone can watch the action as it unfolds.

The Speed Demon Pro also tracks punches in 360 degrees and can distinguish between fist-rolling, double and triplet-style in real time. It also has it's own logbook and analytics.

It also has a new Challenge Mode, as well as Time Trial Modes, so the competition should be a blast!

I will be coming in Friday afternoon and look forward to some beers and bagging.

John
                      Excellent! Can't wait to see the new version in action. I guess I might just have to bring a camera after all?
                      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

John Reynolds, maker of the Speed Demon

Glad to hear about the improvements of the Speed Demon. I look forward to seeing you again this year, John!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speed_Demon View Post

Sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it and see it in action.

Comment

• G-Town
                            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Dee-Mon

Q-Dee Nice work! Look forward to seeing you John at SB4.Good time had by all At 3... The "Demon" lives...

Comment

• Speed_Demon
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Jul 2012

Well, well, if it isn't Mr. G-Town himself! Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the gang!

Next Friday can't come soon enough.
                              http://www.speedbagdisplay.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...