• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoneWolf
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2012

Speedbag Convention Keyport NJ July 13 - 14 - 15 July

Is the Convention stil held in keyport NJ at real gym this weekend july 13 -14- 15 2012?

I wanted to drop by there but I can't figure it out if the convention is still being held.
  • Amoore061
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2012

Still on I was just there yesterday!

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

YES!

It is this weekend.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

It sure is... packing tonight for the cruise down tomorrow. Don't forget that Saturday night I'll be showing a preview cut of the film I've been working on over the last year, "Art of the Bag - a speed bag story". Fun will be had by all!

Please be sure to introduce yourself....see you there.
        -Zaza
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• deano
          Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

hey

All the best to everyone attending the forum weekend. Sure wish we could be there with you all but are there in spirit. Have a good one from down under

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by deano View Post
            All the best to everyone attending the forum weekend. Sure wish we could be there with you all but are there in spirit. Have a good one from down under
            You'll also be there in 'face'...as you're in the preview of the film!

Comment

• Darksyde
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jul 2012

Is there a schedule of events? Start and end times for each day. I'm planning to make a trip up on Saturday.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Darksyde View Post
                Is there a schedule of events? Start and end times for each day. I'm planning to make a trip up on Saturday.
                Darksyde, it's pretty free form. I can more or less say people will be there at the gym after 10 am and probably until ????? (in year's past we have been at the gym on Saturday until midnight, 1am, 2am, etc.)

Comment

• Zaza
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2011

Saturday evening I'll be showing a preview of " Art of the Bag - a speed bag story" ... Hope you can make it!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I just flew in from Seattle. And boy, are my arms tired! *groan*

My arms are fine, but I'm sooo sleepy. I can never fall asleep on that 5-hour flight. So, now I'm sitting at the Dunkin Donuts stand waiting for Tim's flight to arrive at 8:30 and we'll drive down together to Real Gymm. Can't wait to see the gang…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                      I just flew in from Seattle. And boy, are my arms tired! *groan*

My arms are fine, but I'm sooo sleepy. I can never fall asleep on that 5-hour flight. So, now I'm sitting at the Dunkin Donuts stand waiting for Tim's flight to arrive at 8:30 and we'll drive down together to Real Gymm. Can't wait to see the gang…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      ...and we're looking forward to seeing you too! Safe travels, see you at the Real Gymm.

Comment

• Darksyde
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                        Saturday evening I'll be showing a preview of " Art of the Bag - a speed bag story" ... Hope you can make it!
                        Unfortunately I can only stay for a few hours. I want to meet all the people I've been following for years. I'm going to try and come back Sunday. What time is everything wrapped up on the last day?

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Speed bag Iv

The frams are up and some boards are hanging. Thanks to some pictures that Tim took in past years. Need to add some swivels and bags and of course some BAGGERS. See ya there.

Comment

• Tim
                            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Unfortunately I can only stay for a few hours. I want to meet all the people I've been following for years. I'm going to try and come back Sunday. What time is everything wrapped up on the last day?
                            Activities will be Light on Sunday , as we usually gather in the morning. (10am-ish) , do some final bagging, autographs , group photos etc. Many have flights out that day , I personally have to leave at 1pm on Sunday. It takes a good hour or two to take everything down and pack it back in the gym basement. I would say if you can't be there by 10 or 10:30 on Sunday , probably not worth your while.

Saturday however will be a different story .... I can assure you someone or a bunch of someone's will be at the gym from 10am onwards. Well probably break for lunch as a a group.... There are several eateries in walking distance. The film premiere is 6pm SHARP at the Uptown bar which is a 2 minute walk from the gym.

Come Saturday and I guarantee you will have a good time... Even if you can stay only - 2 or 3 hours it will be worth it....

If you have questions Call or text my cell 407 455 1865

Comment

• Darksyde
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Jul 2012

Thanks for the info Tim! I plan on being there at 10 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...