• spinsmashpop
    replied
    I hope I can make it..!!

Leave a comment:

• MasterDux
    replied
    glad i discovered you and this site

I'll be watching for the next one.

Man, after watching that Jeet Kun Do demo with you and the bag I wish I had one (Jeet Kun Do dojo) around me. Bruce=idol.

Best,
    Dux

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterDux View Post
    JUST seeing this now or else I would have visited my sis in NJ this weekend if I had known. Damn!

Dux
    Massachusetts
    There was a group down from Massachusetts.

The gathering was unreal! unbelievable skills and combo's were flying everywhere! Good time to be sure. Sorry you missed it.

Leave a comment:

• MasterDux
    replied
    aw hell

JUST seeing this now or else I would have visited my sis in NJ this weekend if I had known. Damn!

Dux
    Massachusetts

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Darksyde View Post
    Hi everyone! I live about an hour south from Keyport. What time does the event start on Saturday? I would like to stop by for a few hours but would also like to be a part of the silent auction.

I've been baggin' for a few years now and it would be great to meet some of the people that inspired me to keep at it.

-Ed
    Ed, official hours on Saturday are 10am to 4pm. Silent auction wraps up at 3 pm. Hope to see you there!

Leave a comment:

• Darksyde
    replied
    Hi everyone! I live about an hour south from Keyport. What time does the event start on Saturday? I would like to stop by for a few hours but would also like to be a part of the silent auction.

I've been baggin' for a few years now and it would be great to meet some of the people that inspired me to keep at it.

-Ed

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by ExEODCDR View Post
    Everyone -- Head to http://www.facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet
    to see the engraved mugs being donated for the auction for Speed BAG III

There was a fierce bidding war last year with Alan and Tim going home victorious! Everyone get ready!!!
    I'm enjoying a nice steaming mug of coffee RIGHT NOW with my stylish SPEED BAG II mug... only 2 in existence!

Leave a comment:

• ExEODCDR
    replied
    Mugs for Speed Bag III

Everyone -- Head to http://www.facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet
    to see the engraved mugs being donated for the auction for Speed BAG III

There was a fierce bidding war last year with Alan and Tim going home victorious! Everyone get ready!!!

eX

LIKE my page on Facebook!!!!! My goal is to get 500+ likes by the end of this year! Tell your friends!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Amoore061 View Post
    Cannot believe the 2 previous opportunities I missed out on were held in NJ.
    I will be attending this year, already took off from work.
    Is it pay at the door? or is there a pre-pay?
    What should newbies bring?
    Pay at the door.

Bring your favorite speed bag so you can share it with friends. ALso see here for some info: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...4757#post34757

Also we are probably doing a charity silent auction ... so bring some $$$$ there should be good speed bag stuff for reasonable amounts (proceeds go to Rock Steady boxing)
    Last edited by Tim; 05-24-2012, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Amoore061
    replied
    Cannot believe the 2 previous opportunities I missed out on were held in NJ.
    I will be attending this year, already took off from work.
    Is it pay at the door? or is there a pre-pay?
    What should newbies bring?

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Completed all RSVP's for SB-III.

See Ya There.

Leave a comment:

• G-Town
    replied
    Sb3

Loooking foward to seeing all SB 2010 alum,and seing 2011 brothers and sisters. Alan, Skunk! Deano I wish... good thinking though. Juxt I can see anytime my bag brother,MsDee the one and only "Q" for Queen of bagging,Nova,Speedy T,and of course Donnie and Sky his son. We can't forget "Ateraxis" where are you? Let's bag... The July "mute" will be unvailed.
    Hold on Alan SB3 is right around the corner.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by luke View Post
    I have scissorhands cell number.. I'll holler him
    And see if he's attending.
    I contacted him on Facebook and he said he would probably make it.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by luke View Post
    Tell him there is also and international "Rock, Paper, SCISSORS" contest at the same time. How could he resist.

Leave a comment:

• luke
    replied

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...