X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

A Big Thanks!

First, and foremost Thanks to my wife Adrianne, my in-laws, Joe & Erin Tierney, Brian & Rich from Bushido Dojo, TITLE, EVERLAST, Black Helmet Apparel,Fitness Outlet,and Slackers CDs & Games.

Drummers include, Joe Tierney, Mark Miller, & Stephon

Tech crew Steve Hayden, Mark Miller

A Big Thanks to the great Speed Baggers who took the time, and money to travel to my city, and come bag with me at my event! It wouldn't of been possible without them. Aaron Duke aka aad03, TJ Matee & his friend Edger, Ryan Milsap aka Jumpcannon & his friend SB Spunk , And last but no least you all know him Zach Ruffo aka Speed Bag Skunk!

Thanks everyone!

We were able to raise a few hundred dollars for www.backstoppers.org which is pretty good feeling. We also had a decent turnout from the public. I actually had to kick a couple kids out 2 days in a row because they caught our addiction, and wouldn't stop. They're hands were literally bleeding, and I didn't for see that happening so I did'nt have protection for them.

All in all Great time! Hope to do it again next year! Until then Jersey In June!
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

No man thank you! You did an excellent job setting up the event.
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Avadia
      • Nov 2010

Congrats on a great event. Wish I could have attended.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Glad to hear it went well. Sounds like those that could come, did. You did a great job, Sparrky and I know the speed bag gods of the universe are pleased.

You put on a super event for a worthy charity. Long live the St. Louis speed bag experience!.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Very glad it all went well. Please accept my apologies for not making it. Hoping to meet you in Jersey or the next St Louis gathering!
          sigpic

Comment

• sparrky37
            • Jan 2010

No need for apologies!!! We all have our lives that have to come before bagging. I completely understand! Hope to meet you as well!
            Originally posted by metaldad View Post
            Very glad it all went well. Please accept my apologies for not making it. Hoping to meet you in Jersey or the next St Louis gathering!

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Got the shirt, Sparrky. Thanks a lot. Looks and feels great!
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                First, and foremost Thanks to my wife Adrianne, my in-laws, Joe & Erin Tierney, Brian & Rich from Bushido Dojo, TITLE, EVERLAST, Black Helmet Apparel,Fitness Outlet,and Slackers CDs & Games.

Drummers include, Joe Tierney, Mark Miller, & Stephon

Tech crew Steve Hayden, Mark Miller

A Big Thanks to the great Speed Baggers who took the time, and money to travel to my city, and come bag with me at my event! It wouldn't of been possible without them. Aaron Duke aka aad03, TJ Matee & his friend Edger, Ryan Milsap aka Jumpcannon & his friend SB Spunk , And last but no least you all know him Zach Ruffo aka Speed Bag Skunk!
                A lot of work goes into putting on an event, believe me. And thank YOU Joshua for making this happen.

Thanks everyone!

We were able to raise a few hundred dollars for www.backstoppers.org which is pretty good feeling. We also had a decent turnout from the public.
                That's great news. Half the fun (maybe more) is sharing the art with newbies. Glad to hear you were able to help out backstoppers.

I actually had to kick a couple kids out 2 days in a row because they caught our addiction, and wouldn't stop. They're hands were literally bleeding, and I didn't for see that happening so I did'nt have protection for them.
                Baggin' fever ... watch out it's contagious, and will make your knuckles bleed

Is there a "full time" speed bag at the dojo? Hopefully those kids can make it a hobby.

Comment

• Biff
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Sparrky, I just wanted to add my congratuations on a job well done. Looks like you had a nice crowd of spectators on hand. Let's hope this is the start of something big.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Great job Sparrky!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...