• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

*STL Roll Call/Help*

Hi everyone,

I hope to see all that can attend the Stl event. I need to know who is coming so I can go ahead and block the hotel rooms. I know jumpcannon put up a thread also, so if you already posted on that don't worry about it. Skunk is coming for sure which is awesome! For those who haven't seen Skunk in real life, it is amazing! The videos just do him justice!
    The rates "right now" are $84.95 a night. They are also serving an evening buffet as well as breakfast all incldued so that helps! That rate is for 10 rooms or less. If I know I have more I can try and bargain them down.

I'm not for sure if we are going to able to do the promo video, but if we do send me a pic, or give me permission to use your youtube vids, so I can include them in the video. This is only if your gonna attend! The video will go something like "Starring SpeedBaggers ETC..." your name,andvid/pic

If you can help me out with equipment that would be great! I only have Tim's big cage and one everlast platform So if your driving,and can bring a platform or two that would be excellent. If your flying, and don't mind shipping one that would be stellar as well.

One last thing, If you are interested in a shirt, hat, or both http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=2879

The shirt "right now" is $55 which is an estimate for 12 or less shirts. I hope to talk him down if I can get a larger order. That's $15 for the Dickies work shirt through WalMart $10 for small Stl Convention logo on front, $10 for your name on front, and $20 for large embroidery on back. So you can not have the big logo on back, and save yourself $20, but my opinion it's my favorite part of the shirt. The black Hat will have logo on front, and your name on back it will only be $20.

So far the Speed Bagger roster includes
    Zach SpeedBagSkunk Ruffo
    Tim Platt
    Biff
    TJ Matee
    Metaldad
    aad03
    Crapshoot
    Adam SpeedBagScissorhands Soloman
    PIEFURZ
    Jumpcannon
    This list includes only the people that have responded in some way. If your on the list, and have not commited thats OK! I'll say this there are few I wish were on the list! So if you don't see someone you wish you could, shoot them a PM. "(clear throat)" AK! BT will not be able to attend he has a prior commitment.

Please let me know! Even if your thinking about it, that will help! Please PM me or email at stlspeedbag@gmail.com

Let's make The St. Louis SpeedBag Convention a great event!

Thanks,
    Joshua Gulley
    Speed Bag Sparrky
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

cricket cricket

ummm whats up guys lets get some ROLL CALL GOIN!! even if your name is up there!! This is another event to help us ALL get what we love to the next level!!

So again ROLL CALL!!!!!!

SpeedBagSkunk!!!!!!!

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Platt-Forum checkin' in ... I really, really, really hope to be there.

I'll bring whatever I can , but I do expect to be flying.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
        ummm whats up guys lets get some ROLL CALL GOIN!! even if your name is up there!! This is another event to help us ALL get what we love to the next level!!

So again ROLL CALL!!!!!!

SpeedBagSkunk!!!!!!!
        Yeah, I'm planning on being there! Come January 2011, There'll be no Ziggin' or Zaggin', Metaldad and I will be tearin' down I-55, Rippin' it up for Serious "SPEED BAGGIN'!" "BAG IT UP BROS!!!!!!!!"
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• PIEFURZ
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Sparrky, Have you considered reaching out to boxing gyms and clubs in the surrounding states? There's a web site that is easy to find that list gyms all over by state. I've found several places in KS but haven't visited any yet, some near where my mom lives. May get some interest from near by folks.

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Yet once again, metaldad will not be attending (no big surprise there , right?) my wife's birthday is that weekend and if I don't want to be snuggling with heavy bags and using speed bags as pillows while listening to a cheap outdated boombox in a cold one car garage, it would be in the highest interest to my physical well being, and mental stability and maintenance of marital longetivity and civility to keep my nubian !@# planted close to home. Have a blast everyone who is attending and BAG ON!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
              Yet once again, metaldad will not be attending (no big surprise there , right?) my wife's birthday is that weekend and if I don't want to be snuggling with heavy bags and using speed bags as pillows while listening to a cheap outdated boombox in a cold one car garage, it would be in the highest interest to my physical well being, and mental stability and maintenance of marital longetivity and civility to keep my nubian !@# planted close to home. Have a blast everyone who is attending and BAG ON!!!!!
              You Go MetalDad, Semper Fi Marine

Comment

• jumpcannon
                Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I will be there definetely unless i get called out of town for work.
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                  I will be there definetely unless i get called out of town for work.
                  Take a few swivels with ya for the crew to use.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jumpcannon
                    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    yea i plan on it!
                    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
                      You Go MetalDad, Semper Fi Marine
                      Do or Die Devil Dog!!!!!

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                      Since I won't be there I do have a copule of chain links and the board from the Century stand I can loan out for the event. I'll let TJ know since he lives close by.

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                      yea i plan on it!
                      Post some video of the swivels in action.
                      sigpic

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Flight is booked, I'll be there.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...