Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survey on STL dates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Survey on STL dates

    I'm going to put some feelers out there on what a good time frame to hold the STL SB Convention would be. I would love to make this happen asap, but there is still a lot to do. The holidays are right around the corner, that being said how do you guys feel about November/December time frame. I keep thinking January might work better. That will put Stl event at the 6 month point from the Jersey event, and give me just a little more time to get things together. I spoke with the Owner of the Dojo where are event is gonna take place, he's busy and is going to egt with me in the coming week so we can narrow down dates.

    So I'm putting this thread up as a voting poll. Nov/Dec or Jan

    Also I'm still hoping to get more interest in shirts and hats.

  • #2
    Personally Jan works better for me. Nov has Thanksgiving (planning a family trip) and December is hectic because of the holidays, also money is tight around that time.
    Last edited by Tim; 09-14-2010, 09:45 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Try using the poll tool on the forum

      Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
      I'm going to put some feelers out there on what a good time frame to hold the STL SB Convention would be. I would love to make this happen asap, but there is still a lot to do. The holidays are right around the corner, that being said how do you guys feel about November/December time frame. I keep thinking January might work better. That will put Stl event at the 6 month point from the Jersey event, and give me just a little more time to get things together. I spoke with the Owner of the Dojo where are event is gonna take place, he's busy and is going to egt with me in the coming week so we can narrow down dates.

      So I'm putting this thread up as a voting poll. Nov/Dec or Jan

      Also I'm still hoping to get more interest in shirts and hats.
      Hey Sparky try using the poll tool on the forum. I have placed it on a couple of my threads and it will give you a running total of the responses. It may be helpful. If not no worries just thought I would suggest it.
      Novaspeedbagger

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Personally Jan works better for me. Nov has Thanksgiving (planning a family trip) and December is hectic because of the holidays, also money is tight around that time.
        Good point Tim! January would probably be better.
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

        Comment


        • #5
          I dunno guys i gotta check flight stuff unless TIM driving up and needs a riding budd

          I dunno guys i gotta check flight stuff unless TIM driving up and needs a riding buddy lol But yeah January if i can make it. Gotta start saving for SpeedBag 2011 as well, is there a set date for that again? Not to jump off topic just a quick yes no maybe so and then back to STL event!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
            I dunno guys i gotta check flight stuff unless TIM driving up and needs a riding buddy lol
            I can't rule anything out completely, but I will likely FLY to STL. The reason being that it is about 1,000 miles one way and flying will minimize the amount of time i have to take off from work to make it there.

            Comment


            • #7
              January definitely sounds more feasable.......New Year, let's start it off with a BAG!!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                SURVEY SAYS.... JANUARY! Thanks everyone for the input. It does make more sense to hold it then. I'm going to shoot for the weekend of 14.15,&16 of January, this is NOT set in stone though! Just my goal to have it then, this is due to change. Thanks again for your support!

                Stay tuned for more details soon!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                  SURVEY SAYS.... JANUARY! Thanks everyone for the input. It does make more sense to hold it then. I'm going to shoot for the weekend of 14.15,&16 of January, this is NOT set in stone though! Just my goal to have it then, this is due to change. Thanks again for your support!

                  Stay tuned for more details soon!
                  I hope the weather cooperates for ya.
                  Speed Bag

                  Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...


                  sigpic

                  The Art of the Bag

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Baggin gods & global warming will have us in their favor.
                    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    I hope the weather cooperates for ya.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      January.....I'm in!
                      evilswivel@yahoo.com

                      Comment

                      Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...
                      X