X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

The st louis speedbag gathering logo

Here is the logo for the STL SpeedBag Gathering/ The Gateway SB Gathering. Stay tuned for more details!
    Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Wow, Sparrky, as awesome as advertised!. Very cool.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Great design. That arch is a very welcoming sight for anyone traveling to St. Louis.

Comment

• sparrky37
        • Jan 2010

Thanks! The logo is only the begining of great details to come!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Cool! Nice Logo!

So, it looks like you're multi-talented, Sparrky. Let's see... you rescue babies from burning buildings, you speed bag in a suit ( ), AND you do graphic design! Nice logo, Sparrky!

BTW...
          I just Google-mapped the directions for the St. Louis Gathering... bad news for me. Not sure if I can make it. It's over 2,000 miles from the Seattle area – DRAT! – which translates to a 2-day driving trip... BUT, I should never say NEVER. Who knows, maybe I'll get another lucky fortune with my stir-fry lunch tomorrow! (Hey, it worked for me the last time!)
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• sparrky37
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
            So, it looks like you're multi-talented, Sparrky. Let's see... you rescue babies from burning buildings, you speed bag in a suit ( ), AND you do graphic design! Nice logo, Sparrky!

BTW...
            I just Google-mapped the directions for the St. Louis Gathering... bad news for me. Not sure if I can make it. It's over 2,000 miles from the Seattle area – DRAT! – which translates to a 2-day driving trip... BUT, I should never say NEVER. Who knows, maybe I'll get another lucky fortune with my stir-fry lunch tomorrow! (Hey, it worked for me the last time!)
            lol MsD! I wish I was talented with a computer, but I'm not that is the work of Joe he does that stuff for a living. He will be Professionally filming, editing, and animating videos for this event. Joe just happens to be one of the pro drummers that are gonna be there as well!

I wish I could tell you more! Well OK just a little more. I'm hoping along with Brian, and Alan, I will have 3 other drummers there that are learning the Bag. A couple guitar players I will have drums, and other percussion instruments,guitars,amps and tech equipment for recording audio&video! The Speedbag Jam videos are my inspiration! That is gonna be the STL event at it's simplest form. I will tell you some huge ideas have spawned from that! I hope I'm able to pull this off! I can't thank Tim enough for paving the way for other SB events!

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great logo. That's gonna be one hell of a big bag hanging from the arch

C'mon admit it, that's one of the surprises isn't it?

Comment

• sparrky37
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Great logo. That's gonna be one hell of a big bag hanging from the arch

C'mon admit it, that's one of the surprises isn't it?
                IT'S GONNA BE HUGE! hahaha ( Trump/Manning Oreo commercial) haha

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...