• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Someone MUST be recognized

....and it's Tim's wife, Carol. Without Carol's OK, I don't think Speed BAG 2010 would have happened. First she has to listen to Tim pound away on the bag all year long, then put up with him through the planning process of the event. Add to that the time and effort to buy, build, test, dis-assemble, and store the racks. THEN pack up their vehicle, load the U-Haul, drive from FL to NJ with their two boys, find some way to keep them occupied for 4 or 5 days during their stay in NJ, re-pack the U-haul and drive back home.

Yet, she still found time to make a few appearances at SB 2010, AND had a smile on her face. Carol, you deserve a big thank you from all the attendees for help making this tremendously successful event happen.

Tim, you're a lucky guy.

And to Carol: THANK YOU
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Haha, good catch Biff. She definitely did 1/2 the driving to the event as well. She's decided her internet handle will be "Speed Bag Widow"

I'm lucky and I know it

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Haha, good catch Biff. She definitely did 1/2 the driving to the event as well. She's decided her internet handle will be "Speed Bag Widow"

I'm lucky and I know it
      "Speed Bag Widow."

It was an added plus to have the pleasure of meeting your whole family at SB2010, Tim. I enjoyed the couple of conversations Carol and I had during the weekend. We shared a few chuckles over the trials and tribulations of our road trips to New Jersey. ..."Road map? Why do we need a road map when we have the iPhone and GPS..."

Carol seems to have a really great attitude towards Tim's passion for speed bagging. That's a good thing.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Carol rocks! True, behind every great man is a great woman! She was all smiles and I think to see Tim's hard work pay off made her happy as well!
        CAROL ON!!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

No doubt CAROL is a jewel of the Nile. All smiles to everyone and never complained. She looked like she enjoyed it and the boys, what little we saw of them, looked to have a good time (sleeping through dinner......)

Great famly Tim. and thanks to CAROL, the gracious first lady of Bagging!
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...