Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ukspeedbag-UK event

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ukspeedbag-UK event

    I think I owe an explanation to Tim and everyone else who has been involved organising the Uk speed ball event.

    Recently I have had some problems causing me alot of stress at my work place, which has left me feeling very depressed. For this reason, I have made the difficult decision not to attend the event organised by myself and Mrs Mitts. I'm just not upto anything right now. For those of you who have suffered from depression before, you will understand that being motivated and dealing with everyday life becomes very difficult.

    Unfortunately, Mrs Mitts has decided not to go ahead with the event as things aren't going to plan.
    I'd like to say thanks to Tim and Goju (Lee) for your help. I'm sorry to everyone else especially Mrs Mitts.

  • #2
    damm that suck - i hear ya brother- well you take care of yourself- speed bagging will always be there. holla if you need me. scissorhands!

    Comment


    • #3
      Make sure you take care of yourself ukspeedbag. You don't want this to take over you life. Get the help you need and make sure you keep your support network close to you and let them know what is going on.

      Believe me, been there, done that. Best of luck and if you need another ear to bend, drop me a line.

      Comment


      • #4
        Depression - been there, done that. Take care of yourself, we all think the world of you !

        Comment


        • #5
          No apologies or explanations needed Vini. Our thoughts are with you and let me know if I can do anything to help.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tim View Post
            No apologies or explanations needed Vini. Our thoughts are with you and let me know if I can do anything to help.
            What Tim said. Take care of yourself, Vini. You have many friends here on the forum to rely on.

            There will be other speed ball gatherings.

            Comment


            • #7
              Vini mate we completely understand you just concentrate on getting better you have many friends on this forum and if i can do anything just PM me.

              Comment


              • #8
                You know you don't need to apologise Vini, you've been a such great help planning this thing. We could have carried on without you , but it wouldn't be the same. And there were a couple of other niggles - the public transport being BAD on the Sunday, and the struggle to get ANY kit donations.

                We will have our UK Speedball get together another day, I'm sure of it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks to you all for your kind words.......Means so much to me. This forum is also a great community with very caring members and what I would describe as good friends.

                  I will get back on my feet very soon and be back under my platform.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                    I think I owe an explanation to Tim and everyone else who has been involved organising the Uk speed ball event.

                    Recently I have had some problems causing me alot of stress at my work place, which has left me feeling very depressed. For this reason, I have made the difficult decision not to attend the event organised by myself and Mrs Mitts. I'm just not upto anything right now. For those of you who have suffered from depression before, you will understand that being motivated and dealing with everyday life becomes very difficult.

                    Unfortunately, Mrs Mitts has decided not to go ahead with the event as things aren't going to plan.
                    I'd like to say thanks to Tim and Goju (Lee) for your help. I'm sorry to everyone else especially Mrs Mitts.
                    Totally understand. We're here for ya if you need it. I work in the field of Mental Health so no apologies are needed. Thanks to YOU and MRS. MITTS for giving it a go, and the next one will be better. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day...

                    PS. The Book & DVD offer still stands. IF someone was really helping you guys and you think deserves something, Let me know.
                    Speed Bag

                    Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Hoping for another Gathering...


                    sigpic

                    The Art of the Bag

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I too, have been there, done that, Vini... heck, I just did that... I can certainly relate.
                      As I write this from the US, I see that it is a new day for you in the UK – and I hope that today will be a better day than yesterday.

                      Ms. [Dr.] DeVille's prescription:
                      Eat hearty, get at least 20 minutes of sun on your face, and treat yourself to something nice today, Vini...
                      Take care.
                      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                        Totally understand. We're here for ya if you need it. I work in the field of Mental Health so no apologies are needed. Thanks to YOU and MRS. MITTS for giving it a go, and the next one will be better. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day...

                        PS. The Book & DVD offer still stands. IF someone was really helping you guys and you think deserves something, Let me know.
                        Thank You AK. We will plan for another day in the near future. Thanks for the offer it is very kind of you. We'll give you a shout one day and take you up on it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                          I too, have been there, done that, Vini... heck, I just did that... I can certainly relate.
                          As I write this from the US, I see that it is a new day for you in the UK – and I hope that today will be a better day than yesterday.

                          Ms. [Dr.] DeVille's prescription:
                          Eat hearty, get at least 20 minutes of sun on your face, and treat yourself to something nice today, Vini...
                          Take care.
                          Thanks MsDeville, It's kind of nice to know that the people here understand depression.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey Vini. My response is a bit late but I'm sending prayers and well wishes your way. I'm also another who has gone through it. I've been diagnosed as Bipolar Manic Depressive. We go through our darkness but always find light.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...
                            X