• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

SB 2010 Weather in Keyport, NJ

Just looked at the 10-day forecast for Keyport. Are you ready?
    Partly cloudy with highs in the low to mid 80's, and lows in the mid to upper 60's.

Let's hope the forecast doesn't change, but we all know how how fickle the weather can be. Here's to baggin in the Jersey sun.

Looking forward to meeting and bagging with everyone in one short week. Are we there yet?
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Partly cloudy with highs in the low to mid 80's, and lows in the mid to upper 60's.
    I've been afraid to look. Things sound good, let's hope they stay that way!

I have a big camping tarp I will bring to cover up the outdoor unit if it rains, or overnight.

Looking forward to meeting and bagging with everyone in one short week. Are we there yet?
    Skunk has confirmed he's got 3 platforms new in the box and possibly 2 others. It's gonna be a full house of bags I picked up more hardware last night to make sure we've got the bolts to hang it all.

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Tim, what time will you do the rack setup? I'll get there as early as possible on Thursday - if that's the setup day. I can stick around 'til 2:15 pm to help setup then it's off to the airport.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Tim, what time will you do the rack setup? I'll get there as early as possible on Thursday - if that's the setup day. I can stick around 'til 2:15 pm to help setup then it's off to the airport.
        Biff right now I'm playin' it by ear. I'll be there sometime on Thursday, hopefully early.

I will text you when I get onsite. I will also be posting updates via iPhone to speedbagforum.com. Can you post or PM me your cell phone no? I think I've changed phones since we last talked (old cell phone died a terrible death that lost numbers on it).

The racks can be put together by one man, but two definitely makes it go quicker. I will need help hanging the platforms for sure, another thing that can be done alone, but is safer and quicker with two (or three). I would prefer to get it all squared away on Thursday so we are READY TO ROCK at 9am on Friday

If all else fails, we'll get it finalized on Friday morning.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Biff right now I'm playin' it by ear. I'll be there sometime on Thursday, hopefully early.

I will text you when I get onsite. I will also be posting updates via iPhone to speedbagforum.com. Can you post or PM me your cell phone no? I think I've changed phones since we last talked (old cell phone died a terrible death that lost numbers on it).

The racks can be put together by one man, but two definitely makes it go quicker. I will need help hanging the platforms for sure, another thing that can be done alone, but is safer and quicker with two (or three). I would prefer to get it all squared away on Thursday so we are READY TO ROCK at 9am on Friday

If all else fails, we'll get it finalized on Friday morning.
          I'll help when I get there, thursday noonish. I'll be at Biff's command and I trust his jugment to make me work when I'm needed.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

What can I say.....

BAG OR SHINE!

that's right!!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Just looked at the 10-day forecast for Keyport. Are you ready?
              Let's hope the forecast doesn't change, but we all know how how fickle the weather can be. Here's to baggin in the Jersey sun.

High's in the 80's??? Geez, that's a cold front in Texas these days. Brings back memories of Scissorhands punching in Blizzard.

I better bring some long sleeve's.
              Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

I will be in NJ late Tues night,,,, but I have my kids..
                I will suss out the vibe those days and if I can cruise down Thursday fora few hours, I will.....
                If not,,, I will most def be there Fri, early afternoon, with a drumkit and my bud JD from BLack Label Society and COP to get some punch drummin going...
                BAGS R US!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                  I will suss out the vibe those days and if I can cruise down Thursday fora few hours, I will.....
                  If not,,, I will most def be there Fri, early afternoon, with a drumkit and my bud JD from BLack Label Society and COP to get some punch drummin going...
                  BAGS R US!
                  Great looking forward to it!

Comment

• Biff
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                    BAGS R US!
                    Sounds good.

Weather report looking even better. Let's hope it remains the same. [Keeps fingers crossed.]

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    High's in the 80's??? Geez, that's a cold front in Texas these days. Brings back memories of Scissorhands punching in Blizzard.

I better bring some long sleeve's.

Alan, to us yankees, that's perfect summer weather.
                    Last edited by Biff; 06-13-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

oh my god!!!!! my blizzard session feels like yesterday!!! its gonna be awesome hanging w/ all you guys! lets savior every moment...time really does fly!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
                        oh my god!!!!! my blizzard session feels like yesterday!!! its gonna be awesome hanging w/ all you guys! lets savior every moment...time really does fly!!!!
                        It would go a bit slower if you'd quite spinning around and around. and around.

Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...