• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Timer works with FireFox 3

I've just confirmed the timer works with the newly release FireFox 3 web browser.

The best FREE Interval Timer for all types of fitness including martial arts, CrossFit, MMA, Tabata, EMOM, and interval training. Works on PC, Mac, Phone, and Tablet.
  • Waz163
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2008

I downloaded Firefox 3 and added the plug in. I also tried running on the newest version of IE. I am running Windows Vista and CAN NOT get the Audio to work in the offline version. Please Help!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a PC running Windows Vista at this time... maybe someone else does and can pinpoint the problem ???

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

ya problem 1 is vista and the fix is a little thing called xp
        ________
        Laguna Heights Condo Wong Amat
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• rockalittle00
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2008

Well isn't that helpful

I signed up here to say thanks for the wonderful timer and ask for some help running it with vista. Apparrently mr nesticles has it all sorted with his witty and utterly useless response. Thanks for that.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Vista has pressed some hot buttons with many people...

Unfortunately, I still don't have access to a PC running Vista to determine what the problem is. Can you describe to me what it does (or doesn't do)? Does it give error messages? Does the sound not work? Does it require a downloaded plugin or anythning of that sort? ALSO are you using the "offline" version (the .zip file) or are you running it right from http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer ?

Comment

• rockalittle00
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Dec 2008

When I use it with an internet connection, I can't get any audio at all.
              When I try to use it offline I can't properly unzip the files or open them at all. It's almost as if the process runs on a loop where step b returns you to step a.
              I thought it might be a plugin issue, maybe a driver, but if I can't properly open it it doesn't matter.
              Running on windows vista home ultimate, which I thought was crap but I am learning to appreciate more and more everyday. Give it a chance guys...it's not so bad. Present obstacles aside of course.

I'm thinking I may just plug in the mp3 files that are provided in some of your links. But I have to find an mp3 of 1 min rounds for interval workouts. The 3min rounds are great though. Thanks for those as well.
              Last edited by rockalittle00; 12-01-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• rockalittle00
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Dec 2008

I downloaded the mp3 file you updated yesterday. Thanks so much.

I will continue to investigate the vista issues. If I can provide any useful info I will.

Comment

• Kyle
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by rockalittle00 View Post
                  I signed up here to say thanks for the wonderful timer and ask for some help running it with vista. Apparrently mr nesticles has it all sorted with his witty and utterly useless response. Thanks for that.
                  Sorry i was making a joke. The forums dont have to be all serious. My apologies if i offended you.
                  ________
                  Ecigarette 123
                  Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...