• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

speed bag prices

Why is it that some speed bags are sold at a set price no matter what size you buy? Like the title speed bags - an 8 x 5 costs the same as a 10 x 12. Everlast sells their pro speed bags in prices ranging from $29.99 - $49.99, depending on what size you buy. I just paid $39.99 for a 10 x 7 Tuf-Wear speed bag from title, and it's $39.99 no matter what size you buy (I am still waiting to receive this bag, and I'll give you my humble review as soon as I hit it a few times). It seems to me that it would take more material to make a bigger bag and thus the price should be a little higher, and vice-versa. I am interested in knowing the logic behind this.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

THere is no rhyme or reason. Why are some bags $70 when a $25 bag works just as well (at least in my opinion)? I think each vendor has their own theory on pricing and to a large degree they charge what they think they can get for them...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...