• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mel
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2008

Lowe's sells round solid pine disks

Hi: I'm a new member and just wanted to let people know that Lowe's sells a 1" X 24" round SOLID Pine disk that could be made into a speedbag platform. I had seen this mentioned on the forum last year, but when I looked online at Lowe's site, I could not find the product so I disregarded it. By chance I went to Lowe's yesterday and they do sell them in the lumber section so if you are interested, call them or go there because it does not show up online.
    The previous posting said $15 and I paid $18. It is nicely sanded with rounded edges and ready to finish. Really nice and probably designed for a table top. There is also a larger disk which I think is 36", but I didn't look at it closely because I got the 24" one.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Thanks for the tip. I'd like to have a custom board, I'm going to look into this.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...