• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stuey
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2007

Title Inventory System

I just wanted to make a few comments about my two experiences with Title Boxing.

I never heard of them until I found this forum, but trusted all your words and experiences before I decided to give them some business.

After my first order, they called me up and told me that part of my order was not in-stock. It was just some gauze, so I chose a replacement product.

I placed a second order for two speedbags b/c the Everlast one that came with my intro set stinks. I got a phone call - the medium Title speedbag was out of stock and backordered. They said that I wouldn't be charged additional shipping if I accepted my order in two parts. I said sure.

When I checked now, it shows that the speedbag I ordered is in-stock. I'm just wondering if anyone has run into this problem with Title's inventory.

Don't get me wrong, I just wish to describe my experience, I'm not complaining.

I've said it before elsewhere, but a retailer shows its true colors when problems arise. The fact that someone at Title called me so quickly after I placed my order, and that they've been so diligent in their attempts at satisfying me as a new customer have turned me into a returning customer.

That their inventory system doesn't accurately report the inavailability of their products confuses me since they have a nice catalog and seem to be a big player in their market.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I've ordered from them several times and never had problems. Ringside has always been good to me as well.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...