• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Cazbag, when you got your black for fathers day do you remember the tag having an S or an XS?
    XS, the next size bladder was too tall for it as well.

Comment

• dad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2018

Need a little help

Sorry if I'm getting of the subject a little
      I’ve been following your thread and I’m getting a lot out of it so I need some opinions.
      Saving the coins for a new bag, looking at Title Yellow, Title Black,Title Ali Authentic, Balazs. All things being fairly equal from what I’ve read (speed, rebound, constancy, which would be the easiest on the hands?

Comment

• Bag Man
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by dad View Post
        Sorry if I'm getting of the subject a little
        I’ve been following your thread and I’m getting a lot out of it so I need some opinions.
        Saving the coins for a new bag, looking at Title Yellow, Title Black,Title Ali Authentic, Balazs. All things being fairly equal from what I’ve read (speed, rebound, constancy, which would be the easiest on the hands?
        Know you did not list, but, I recently purchased a large size Cleto. I hit barehanded with no issues. The leather is soft and there are no welts. Might be worth a look.

Bag Man
        "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

• dad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2018

Thanks

Thanks for the input.
          Greatly appreciated.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

I can't agree more with bag man on the Cleto bags. I started with a 6" and now have all four sizes and they are in my opinion the very best bags for U-bolt swivels. Somebody above (perhaps you) mentioned the Title Ali Authentic bags.. I have all three and I cannot say enough about those. Worth every penny.
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• dad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2018

Thanks BagBoy

I'm using the ArcSwivel (trying to get use to the ball swivel) and I love it.
              I'm also using the Title Gyro 8X6 but at 73 I'm finding it's getting a little heavy
              on the hands.
              Again, Thank you so much for your input, it means a lot to this young guy.

Comment

• florian 380
                • Nov 2012

bag

hello
                if the title gyro is already heavy on your hands then the cleto and balazs are the wrong choice .
                maybe u should try the title yellow or the title atomic (S) they are very light

Comment

• BagBoy
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2018

I'm using the ArcSwivel (trying to get use to the ball swivel) and I love it.
                  I'm also using the Title Gyro 8X6 but at 73 I'm finding it's getting a little heavy
                  on the hands.
                  Again, Thank you so much for your input, it means a lot to this young guy.
                  The Cleto's are very easy on bare hands, the leather is very smooth and the stitching is flush with the leather as opposed to the gyro or the yellow and they are very fast bags. And when they're that fast and responsive they are very easy to keep going. Although, they are a little more of a banana than the rounder titles.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• dad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Dec 2018

Love it

I love this forum, so many questions so many responses to them.
                    I have a 7x5 Atomic, use it to sharpen my skills.
                    Go back to the 8x6 Gyro, much smother.
                    Love the round however, in all fairness have never hit a banana.
                    So, what are the positives and negatives of the banana?

Comment

• BagBoy
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jan 2018

So, what are the positives and negatives of the banana?
                      I guess it would depend on what brand of banana you have or decide to purchase. The only so-called banana bags I have are (you guessed it) Cleto bags. No regrets, but I do tend to use them on my Ubolt and leave the Bible and ball hook stuff to my Title bags. Although, the mini cleto is a lot of fun on the arc.

This is the last thing I'll add about the Cleto bags, they're higher in potassium than all the others.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Dutchman
                        Speed Bag Historian
                        • Jun 2006

Ringside for a brief period of time offered banana style speed bags, before reverting back to pear shaped ones. They occasionally show up on eBay, but not too frequently from my observations. Makes you wonder if sales were less than they anticipated.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...