Bladder Swap Outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bladder Swap Outs

So I have two Cleto 5".. Cleto bags are pretty fast and snappy in my opinion and I did get my start on a Cleto 6". But those darn bladders of theirs don't hold air near as well as any other bladder that I know of. So says my rather limited experience.

In one of the two Cleto 5's I swapped out the stock bladder for an Enkay that I purchased from forza sports. The result is that it's just as lively and even seems to have a little more meat to it and I'm no longer giving it a pump every 10 or so days. It even sounds better.

Another bladder change was installing a Title bladder into the larger ringside heritage bag that also didn't hold air from day one. This also resulted in a vast improvement over the stock bladder.

Replaced the title gyro 7" bladder with an everlast thus greatly improving it's response. Nice and bouncy.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X