• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Some interesting speed bags

Title is still having a 25%off sale with the code UNCLESAM.

They also have a new patriotic speed bag available in 5x8 and 6x9.

I guess there's nothing like airstrikes to get you in a patriotic mood, or is it paying your taxes that does that? Maybe this bag should of come out on the 4th of July?

Also in another thread someone mentioned Klitchkos speed bag platform from Paffen Sport in Germany, and their one speed bag reminds me a a lot of the Ringside Heritage.

Our line in a traditional design made from the best leather with a high-quality finish. The ideal line for anyone who loves the classic, pure boxing feel. Just old school. Handmade quality leather Latex valve bladder Patent valve Reinforced suspension…
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

I have a title account and received the email notification about the discount. Hard deal to pass on, ordered the yellow 5-8. Didn't think I'd be eligible for the discount in Canada but I entered the promo and it worked. Also considering the Ali authentic bag.. it's the better part of a hundred $.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 04-16-2018, 09:07 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

Good to know the discount codes work up north, how bad is shipping from Title to Canada?

Also the Ali bags are expensive and you are paying a lot just for the name, but I love my 5X8 Ali bag. As with all the Title bags, it is not the fastest, but for my setup this bag rebounds pretty good.

Comment

• mirokiuru
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
        Also considering the Ali authentic bag.. it's the better part of a hundred $.
        Why Title doesent make / sell Alan authentic Kahn bag ?? That would be worth the price

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
          Good to know the discount codes work up north, how bad is shipping from Title to Canada?

Also the Ali bags are expensive and you are paying a lot just for the name, but I love my 5X8 Ali bag. As with all the Title bags, it is not the fastest, but for my setup this bag rebounds pretty good.
          The shipping from title ( in Kansas) to me way out west in BC is $21. so my grand total came to $51. so I'm good with that. Thanks for the insight on the Ali.
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...