• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Try this

I tried something different today. I started out with two sets of 10 burpees using a 6lb medicine ball, then three sets of 10-12 pushups using a 26" inner tube for added resistance, then 12 2 min. rounds on the speed bag with one set of 10 push ups using the inner tube in between rounds. th3 first five rounds I did regular pushups with the tube, the remaining rounds were on my knuckles with added reps at the last two rounds. I only did two minute rounds because I never tried this before and by round 8 I could barely lift my arms! I will eventually work up to 3 minute rounds Anyone ever try this or something similar? When I first started posting on the forum, Billy Mack gave me a really cool idea that was definitely a butt kicker. I got the inner tube idea from the Zen in the art of Self Resistance website, thought it was pretty cool seeing as how it's the same concept as the Power pushup bands only cheaper!
    sigpic
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...