• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southtexaskevin 2.0
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2016

getting back into it

Hello all, it's been a while, moving from state to state, and loosing all my stuff to the move, but I found this gem just the other night, and have been ready to buy a new bag from title. I cant find mine to save my life. I think my lady sold it in a garage sell and wont tell me ha. Any recommendations for a born again beginner? I had the gyro but changed the bladdr and it was almost perfect. Thanks for advice. I'm thinking a 6x9 or 7x10.
    Attached Files
  • southtexaskevin 2.0
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2016

I cant remember what my old bag was, but It was the title gyro size M, I believe. I havent hit for a few years and hoping I just need to knock some rust off. The only mod I did to that swivel was duct tape on the hook, if you can even call that a mod haha, and beat the tar out of it. I believe it was from the first run, about 5 years ago.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...