X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaggerBob
    • Jun 2015

Move I've been practicing

Try not to cringe when you look at this guys dilapidated bag or his dire need of oil...I'm just showing this vid to demonstrate the drill. It's fairly easy to get, you just need to work up the speed.

@ 4:20 https://youtu.be/eoTHtOxN6HU?t=4m20s
    Last edited by BaggerBob; 01-21-2016, 07:48 AM.
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

More or less the basic rhythm- FSP''FCP. L L-R R.

Comment

• BaggerBob
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
      More or less the basic rhythm- FSP''FCP. L L-R R.
      Care to post a vid of you doing that drill with some speed?

His bag was in pretty sad shape.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BaggerBob View Post
        Care to post a vid of you doing that drill with some speed?

His bag was in pretty sad shape.
        Hi BaggerBob. Sure I can post up a vid for you. I'm just about to leave to go camping for a couple of days but when I get back I will give it a smash.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2015

Here you go BaggerBob. Not really fast, but my headgear was a bit tight.
          It's a fun one indeed. Pretty much the basic rhythm but with a slant on the rebound direction to some point halfway between a front and a side punch. I don't usually hit these angles, or do much back hand contact on the bag but it is a challenge controlling the bag through the changes in direction. Gotta keep the strikes coming through straight below the swivel to prevent a windmill happening.

Last edited by Speedbag Seaweed Man; 01-24-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• BaggerBob
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
            Here you go BaggerBob. Not really fast, but my headgear was a bit tight.
            It's a fun one indeed. Pretty much the basic rhythm but with a slant on the rebound direction to some point halfway between a front and a side punch. I don't usually hit these angles, or do much back hand contact on the bag but it is a challenge controlling the bag through the changes in direction. Gotta keep the strikes coming through straight below the swivel to prevent a windmill happening.

Nice start and a good exercise to work up speed on.
            Yes, your headgear seems tight
            Thanks!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...