X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedball708
    • Apr 2015

POWERMill Swivel ??

Any info on how to purchase a powermill swivel? Tried to contact the guy on this site that made them but no response. I have deville swivels and everlast metal ball hook swivels. I want to try a powermill. If someone could get me one that would be great.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Jumpcannon works for a class one railroad, and is on the road for three weeks a month. He developed the Powermill during a period of time when he wasn't. I don't think he's done a production run since 2013.

Comment

• PunchDrunk
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by speedball708 View Post
      Any info on how to purchase a powermill swivel? Tried to contact the guy on this site that made them but no response. I have deville swivels and everlast metal ball hook swivels. I want to try a powermill. If someone could get me one that would be great.
      Hey Speedball708.

I sent him an email and a message on the forum when i first joined almost 1 year ago no luck yet. he is a busy man with work traveling. hopefully someday he starts production again. For the time being i would recommend the Swiveltek LTX its on the same website that you order the Deville no.13.

Thanks
      Mario Isaac Albero
      PunchDrunk

Comment

• speedball708
        • Apr 2015

Thanks, I like your garage.

Comment

• PunchDrunk
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by ventanakaz
          Hey PunchDrunk, Thanks for letting everyone know about that swivel, i've had and tried out most of the swivels except that one so if I do try that one out I could give a comparison between the powermill and swiveltek, :-)
          If you do it would be awesome Ventanakaz I'm curious to know how it compares to the powermill. I've only heard the legends.

Thanks
          Mario Isaac Albero
          PunchDrunk

Comment

• stefoz
            • Apr 2015

Hi PunchDrunk .can you please give me the link to that website please?(Swiveltek)thanks

Comment

• PunchDrunk
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by stefoz View Post
              Hi PunchDrunk .can you please give me the link to that website please?(Swiveltek)thanks
              Hi stefoz

You can order the Swiveltek LTX at www.speedbagshack.com i believe BaggerBob a forum member was the first to mention the Swiveltek back in June and July Thread Alan Kahn took part in the discussion. I was at the gathering as well and i got to try the Swiveltek for a little while. since i have three active platform's i ordered a swiveltek a few weeks after the gathering over time it became my favorite

Thanks
              Mario Isaac Albero
              PunchDrunk

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...