• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D BAG Fitness
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2015

Balazs Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

Hi folks. I'm in the market to purchase the Balazs ibox platform before another price increase. Through searching old posts, I've seen this piece grow form $199 to currently $249. Shipping would cost me $84 to send to Cali. Have any of you ever purchased for Balazs during the holidays? Do they ever offer deals? The customer service rep told me they never do Black Friday/Cyber Monday but I just wanted to check with you all for a second opinion or advice. Should I pull the trigger now, before another price hike? Or should I wait out until deeper into the holidays hoping they put out a sales promotion? My mind is set on this piece and no other.
    Any comments, opinions, or advice will be greatly appreciated!
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

Welcome to the forum d bag fitness.Great platform you are talking about.
    Regarding purchasing it ,if you going to wait or not it is all depends on the level of your speed bag addiction,whether toy can live another day without it or not
    Personally i never wait unless we talking big dollars.
    In this case is not the end of the world.another thing is if you wait for the holidays shipping is going to take forever,

Comment

• D BAG Fitness
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by stefoz View Post
      Welcome to the forum d bag fitness.Great platform you are talking about.
      Regarding purchasing it ,if you going to wait or not it is all depends on the level of your speed bag addiction,whether toy can live another day without it or not
      Personally i never wait unless we talking big dollars.
      In this case is not the end of the world.another thing is if you wait for the holidays shipping is going to take forever,
      stefoz, thank you so much for your input. My serious boxing days are far behind me but I love all bag work(double, heavy and speed). Wifey finally green lit a speed bag platform for my garage gym, after years of me begging.
      I am going to purchase a bible and get deeper in to the speed bagging culture.
      You made a great point about holiday shipping hassles. Best bet to order it before then...and no I can not wait for my toys haha.
      Thank you again.

Comment

• D BAG Fitness
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2015

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the i box. I'll post a vid of my first session when it's installed.
        Wish there was more traffic in this forum as opposed to regular boxing forums...

Comment

• mirokiuru
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by D BAG Fitness View Post
          Wish there was more traffic in this forum as opposed to regular boxing forums...
          As you can see, your post has been watched 100 times, and the others several hundres times So i would say here is traffic at this forum.
          Dont get now idea that we all are arrogant or something, becaus we didnt reply. Your guestion was about balaz platform so it takes some time to find those who have experience whit balaz to anwser I personally thinks that balazz is litlebit over prized platform. I like to craft whit my hands and for price of balazz i could buy metal and get them weld together and make few platforms myself. Doing yourself isnt really worth anymore if you are ordered it already. But maybe if you do outdoor platform you can think of doing it yourself instead of buying i'v made 2 platforms and they r solid!

-miro

Comment

• stefoz
            • Apr 2015

Miro has got a point there,a bit of DIY skills brings out a lot of pleasure when you start creating your own platforms tailored to your needs.
            Of course some people don't have the time or place for that .

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...