X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowpolyjoe
    • Jun 2015

How do you lace your bags?

When I changed the bladder in my Title the other day, I noticed it had the laces going straight from left-to-right for each pair of holes.

When I laced it back up, I used the simple 'shoe-lace' crisscross pattern.

Is there any good reason to lace up one way or another?
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

From a functional standpoint, either way is good. The way they are laced from the manufacturer is done that way because it's faster, plain and simple.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2015

I laced my bag up using both methods. Then tied it off with a knot and trimmed the ends off. So that they don't flap around or need re tying. I figure if I need to get into the bag again for whatever reason I will just cut my way in and forfeit another lace from my shoe.
      Attached Files

Comment

• lowpolyjoe
        • Jun 2015

Yeah, it is annoying when the knot and extra lace starts flying around. The laces on my new title are crazy long.

After my recent bladder change i tied the knot tight and then tried to stuff part of the extra laces into the bag before fully inflating the bladder and i've been lucky so far.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...