X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

lonsdale speed bag

Hi guys.I am after the ( Lonsdale Authentic Peanut Speed Bag).
    The purchase of it though is very confusing because the actual Lonsdale site doesn't stock it
    What i found is sugar's ray $145 AU or MILLET sports $99 AU .(shipped to Australia) Can anyone recommend MILLET sports? They much cheaper.Or any other recommendations?
    I am located in Melbourne Australia .
    Thanks in advance guys
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Read this thread http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...nesdale+peanut

Comment

• stefoz
      • Apr 2015

Madonna mio.Thanks Dutchman you saved my skin from a lot of adventure.
      I was ready to buy from them.
      Last edited by stefoz; 07-26-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• speedball708
        • Apr 2015

Be careful on were you order your lonsdale bag.I ordered one from somewhere in England, forgot the company but it was difficult to find anyone that even sold them. Anyway I ordered it for like 80$ and it took like 2 weeks to get here. So it arrives and it's a 6×9 , what I wanted and it looked like a good bag . It was more teardrop shaped and the loop was kinda thin leather. Alot thinner than title bags.I inflated it kinda soft so I could feel it out. I was able to press it in like 3/4 of an inch with medium pressure, so it definitely wasn't over inflated. I hit it for like 5 days and then I noticed a split seem to were I could see the bladder. I was very disappointed and couldn't believe that lonsdale made a bag this weak . Upon more research I learned that there are alot of quality fake lonsdale bags. If I was to buy another lonsdale bag I would have to see it first before I spent that kind of money. I would suggest purchasing a title bag. Besides you can 3 title bags for the price of 1 lonsdale bag and most likely the title bag will last and you won't have to gamble on a bunk lonsdalespeedbag. Hope this helps, wish I had some advice before I wasted almost a 100$ dollars on a 1 week use bag...

Comment

• speedball708
          • Apr 2015

Ok, saw your profile and you have many title bags.if you happen to find a quality lonsdale, let me know. I would appreciate it.

Comment

• stefoz
            • Apr 2015

lonsdale bag

Hi there .Mate it is confusing purchasing a lonsdale bag but when you get the right one is worth it.
            Ok this is it.

this supplier is highly recommended by a lot of members in this forum

Tuf-Wear Classic Brown Leather Speed Ball - Peanut Extremely fast and resiliant to challenge your hand-eye coordination, reflexes and hand speed. Hand crafted with genunie classic brown cow hide leather. Comprising of 8 panels and a nylon insert to reduce wear and tear to the ball. Tuf Wear branding embroidered to the ball for that extra classic look! – Available in a peanut and medium size

A member of my family is in England right now and is going to get me one from there(they also ship internationally)

ZaZa has been using his lonsdale for about 4-5 yrs and his very happy with it,
            He bought his from there.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Definitely Sugar Ray is selling genuine stuff.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...