X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

new board

Replaced my old 24'' board to 30''(ex kitchen table cut with jigsaw)speed bag makes you a bit of a handyman too.i would say ,better performance
    Last edited by stefoz; 07-15-2015, 02:54 AM.
  • lowpolyjoe
    • Jun 2015

Pics ?

I just made a platform and the drum is 24".... I kind of wish I would have gone a bit bigger. Bag hangs over the edge a bit. Really want a bag with a shorter loop or a shorter swivel

Comment

• stefoz
      • Apr 2015

Pics in( pictures and videos).
      I had the same problem with 24'' board go bigger or you always going to have problems with different bags and different swivels.You got the the handyman skills anyway. And there is much more control on speed bagging

Comment

• joskin
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jul 2015

This looks like the perfect place for my mandatory first post. Just ordered a title gyro and waiting for it to arrive. I have a couple of pieces of 4" x 2" steel hollow section in the shed and a 2" thick old oak table top 24" dia. I thought I had it dusted. What swivels are you gents using? Do you think I'm better sourcing a larger board?

Comment

• stefoz
          • Apr 2015

stick to 24'' board.(approach the bag much easier therefore better control)you can use any size bag on that,

Swivel deville no 13 ball hook(most of us are using it)(American product)see bellow
          Demonstration of the Deville No.13 ball-hook swivel.For pricing information contact MsDee at:DevilleSwivels@gmail.com

And i am afraid wrong choice of speed bag .you going to have to change the bladder from black to pink(http://store.titleboxing.com/speed-b...-bladders.html)as you going to find it to slow.(pink bladder makes it faster)
          check this post

Personally i think title bags will not get you far.That is why i switched to cleto rayes.

Comment

• joskin
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2015

Cheers Stef
            excellent info.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...