• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negativelead
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2015

Title classic bag

Hello,
    New to the forum. I've been bagging for two years now. New to my inventory is the title classic speed bag. I got it on sale for 29.99$. Now that I have gotten it I think I see why it was on sale. The bag holds air well, but the rebounds seem super slow. I've hanged it, all shiny and new, on my row of used and beaten bags. Seems like a bad smell on a good sense of taste every time I look at it. Has anyone else used this bag, and had better luck with it after breaking it in a little? I was thinking of trying the Gyro next?
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Hi Negative lead. I've seen that bag be made do inspiring things by people. Look no further than you tube and you will see what i'm saying. Interesting to hear you don't like it as much as other bags you have. I've not hit that one. Do you have a favourite bag in your collection?

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

As with any of the Title bags, it needs the replacement orange bladder to "wake it up". The bladders they come with aren't as responsive, some would say "dead".

Comment

• negativelead
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jun 2015

My favorite bag is my 6x9 Pro Mex. I have to inflate it before every use now, because I think I over inflated it once. So sensing the time to graduate to the smaller sizes, and annoyed by having to air up each day, I took a chance on this bag. Maybe its just not a good fit for my mount. I'm using a chain link swivel.

I saw a youtube video of your admin (Tim) using the Gyro bag, which is what led me to your forum, and I have to say "I WANT IT..." So I'm hopping to get jumpcannon to respond to me soon and have a new rig before long.

Comment

• negativelead
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jun 2015

Thanks dutchman.
          Next time I place an order with Title (which is usually once every two weeks) I'll include one or two of those with my order

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...