X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

Cleto Reyes

Hi guys .Just wanted to ask if any of you compared Cleto Reyes speed bags with title speed bags.I have done an extended training with title bags and to be honest i am not happy with them. (hurting hands and poor rebound)I am thinking to invest in to Cleto Reyes bags now and i wanted you opinion (or any other speed bag that will make the difference) .

Also about Cleto Reyes speed bags besides the sizes do colors make any difference in terms of quality or price or professional level?

please advise cheers.
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

cleto reyes speed bags

thanks for advise.much appreciated.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2015

3.99 for a replacement bladder. Money worth spending, I went all out and even bought two of them. Definitely make things faster

Comment

• stefoz
        • Apr 2015

Cleto Reyes vs title

Thanks guys,and how would you compare the two bags,once you replace the title bladder?6x9 and 5x8.

Because the price difference on those two bags is so big cleto is almost triple the price.Is it worth giving it a go?

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by stefoz View Post
          Thanks guys,and how would you compare the two bags,once you replace the title bladder?6x9 and 5x8.

Because the price difference on those two bags is so big cleto is almost triple the price.Is it worth giving it a go?
          Do you mean how is the title compared to the cleto? Never tried a Cleto Reyes but if Ventanakaz says they are his favourite bags they must be very nice indeed. I only have the yellow title 5x8, but I really like it. I will get another one well before this one fades away so I am not without bag. A shoe isn't enough for me anymore. It had the black bladder in it but I got two orange ones sent out with it. I tried it with the black blad and then powered it up with the orange and wow. pow. way more bounce. That was the bag I chose from all bags. Could have any bag and I wanted this one. I liked the shape. All bags are cheap- when you work out how many hits you get out of them for the price. Buy the one you like most would be my advice, but I think with my fists and elbows and not my wallet lol so financial advice isn't my forte'. Have fun making your decisions, they are part of the enjoyment.

Comment

• stefoz
            • Apr 2015

Cleto Reyes vs title

seaweed man your opinion/advise always appreciated.And you right research is part of the fun.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...