• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EveryDayAverageNormalGuy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2015

Thinking about building another platform

I wanted to hit the bag last night but didn't want to wake the neighborhood, so I mounted a swivel on a wall with some old wood paneling in the basement.

My neighbor has a fairly well equipped wood shop & I was thinking about using some 2x4s or 2x6s on edge to make it. I don't suppose anyone here will try to stop me?

Probably go for a little over 30" again, & probably just a circle,,,and probably stain it lightly & seal it. I might not get around to it but I'm thinking about it.
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

How did you like the vert bag? Pretty easy setup to build aye.
    If your neighbour has the gears and is a helpful guy you'd be mad not to, and when he sees your enthusiasm for the bag he may be less inclined to complain of any minor noise you make hitting it.
    I live in the middle of nowhere and my nearest neighbours are miles away so don't have to worry.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...