• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisMCR
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2015

Need help identifying a swivel

Could somebody tell me what swivel Mayweather is using in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfYT6JHiKUg

I believe it's the same one being used here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpDkJbDtfUg

Would be much appreciated
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Looks like this one

Pro Fight Shop is the industry leader in manufacturing Fight Goods & distributing Boxing Equipment, Pro Punching Bags, Boxing Heavy Bags, MMA Gear, Martial Arts Equipment Boxing Shoes, Hand Wraps, Headgear, Pro Boxing Rings, Jiu Jitsu Rash Guards, Boxing Gloves, BJJ Gis, Professional Boxing Gear, Groin Protectors, Jump Ropes, Punch Mitts, MMA Cages, Pro Wrestling Rings, MMA Shorts, Mixed Martial Arts Supplies, & Professional Fight Gear

Grant Pro swivel? Might be.

I'd rather my Deville Ballhook for the type thing I'm aiming to do on the bag. I've had U-bolt swivel before and it had a universal hinge on it. (Bent both ways) This one has a horizontal bearing and seems to rely on the base turning when struck with a technique which changes the direction of the bag's rebound. Due to it's inability to change direction seamlessly my U- bolt is now obsolete and too heavy to even go on my vertical setup.

I wonder how well this one reacts to that change of direction. I suspect it is very fast and quiet, and good for hitting the front and back of the bag.
    The ball hook types go where you hit them and have no steering effect on the bag.
    I like watching the ball hook swivel when I bag, the eye screw works like a compass, letting you know where the bag has rebound from, where it's now heading to, and at what stage of it's travel toward it's next rebound it is at.
    Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...