• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozHarris
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2015

Training Videos for Beginners..

Hey everyone,
    I have been looking on YouTube for a training video for someone with zero experience on the Speed Bag..
    Is this video any good?
    From reading this forum, the bag is way too high to begin with..

I am interested to hear any input..

Cheers.
    Mark..

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Lot's of tutorials on there like that one. Like a boxer's point of view on the bag, which is cool but for the Bible style of bagging you may be able to get advice more specific to ripping the bag up from every direction ( if you should so feel inclined).
    Santa gave me The Speed Bag Bible for christmas 2014- I must have been a very good boy indeed. Best thing he has brought me so far.
    It is what you need.
    Everything is covered from equipment, techniques from the front back and sides of the bag, elbow strikes linking techniques,echo rhythms and punching to music.
    You should look into it!
    Videos are sure useful, Speedbag has some great ones that are a must watch. I found some of Skunk's stuff helpful too.
    It all helps and you will find your way in no time! Have fun.

Comment

• Dokanyama
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Feb 2015

Video

I purchased "The Book" and "The DVD" from Alan as a member of this site. Easy to follow the video has made a huge difference. It's dated in terms of production sure... but priceless in terms of info. And for what I paid for it... a super deal.

Personally, I would get the book and DVD and avoid YouTube for instruction.

(I have been up for like two days at work... sorry if my English has gone out the window.)

TJ
      TJ
      Dokanyama.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...