• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gstan
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2015

Bag is to slow

I bought a Title 10x7 bag to start out a few months ago. It helped me leard the basics but now it seems too slow. I have it pumped up pretty high but I have to hit it very hard to get any speed out of it and I want to go faster.
    I assume a smaller bag would help. Title has a 9x6 and a 8x5. I need some help choosing the right bag. My gym has a small one, not sure what size, but if I breathe on it it goes sideways. So I don't want to buy one that's too small.
    And help to make mine faster or choose the right size bag would be appreciated.
  • Eric
    • May 2014

Sounds like its time to downsize for sure. 8 X 5 is a good fast bag if you're ready. Try a 9 X 6 somewhere, then decide. Enjoy the fun bagging brings. Plenty of good advice on here. Enjoy !

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      Give the 6x9 a try, Those title bags have the black bladder in them, which makes the bags rebound slower than their true potential. I always swap out the black bladder for the orange bladder, it makes a big difference in rebound and speed. (Takes less energy to get it rebounding).
      Changing the bladder worked for me and my bag. -Thanks Ventanakaz-
      I have been hitting a 6x9 bag for a while and moved onto a 5x8 title gold a few days ago. I found quite a difference and some adjustments needed to be made in my technique but I am enjoying the challenge. I put an orange title replacement bladder in both bags and it made the way more lively. Maybe splash out and buy both sizes?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...